The Graduate Start-up Accelerator Programme aims to support recent University of Lincoln pre-start Graduate entrepreneurs to start-up in business, assisting them to develop their creative, entrepreneurial ideas into a growing business through a programme of support and opportunity to pitch for grant funding. The programme is delivered fully online and in partnership with Stuart Hartley, from Incrementa.
Stuart has over 20 years of experience helping students and graduates to start businesses and supporting innovative small businesses to grow. In this time, he has supported well over 2500 students and graduates to start a business and over 600 businesses to innovate and grow by supporting them to develop and launch new products and services, explore and implement new, more efficient and effective business models and enter new markets.
What will be covered?
7 virtual workshop sessions covering:
- Goals, problems and solutions
- Business model identification
- Market research
- Finding and attracting early customers
- Finance and pricing
- Presenting and pitching
- Business administration
- Applicants must be a University of Lincoln graduate within the past three years
- Have not yet commenced trading with your business idea.
- Have no visa restrictions which prevent you from legally setting up a business in the UK.
The accelerator programme will begin week commencing 27th November 23 to 1st December 23
Applications should be made via the following link – https://forms.office.com/e/u1StrVg9Kk
If your application is successful, you will be required to send us evidence of the below before a place is confirmed.
- Evidence of Graduation (Certificate/ Final transcript
- Proof of right to work in the UK/ID (passport, birth certificate, visa etc)