- This event has passed.
Casual Chat: Business Competitions from a Student’s Perspective
August 31, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 4:30 pmFree
If you’re a student or graduate wanting to know more about business competitions from someone who’s been through it, come join us!
Join Mikey the University of Lincoln’s Student Enterprise Co-ordinator and Luke who is the Founder of Seaweed Culture & Law student, as they have a chat about Luke’s successful journey and experience of business competitions this year. Luke was a runner-up in the Tata Varsity Pitch 2020, and also won several awards including the national winner of the Climate Challenge in the Ingenuity Programme.
• The preparation Luke went through.
• The whole process from a student’s/participant’s perspective.
• What the next steps are post-competition, and what support is provided.
• How entering a competition benefits both your business and you.
• Tips to give you the best chance of success!
There’ll be chance for you to ask questions to get all the details you need to feel more confident to enter business competitions yourself.
See you soon!